Create A Library PIN
A Library PIN is used to access databases off campus, check the due dates of books you have checked out, renew books online, and to access course reserves.
To set up your library PIN:
- Click on Create A Library PIN below.
- Enter your name and UCA ID Number (if your UCA ID begins with the letter 'B', change the letter to a zero)
- You have to create a PIN. Enter the PIN you want to use in the PIN field, your PIN must me all numbers and at least four digits long.
- The system will prompt you to re-enter your PIN.
- If you experience difficulty at any point in this process, do not hesitate to call the Torreyson Library Reference Desk at 450-5224 or the Circulation Desk at 450-3174.